Sunday, May 1, 2016

Weekly Link Roundup http://ift.tt/1NdlxkI

keiko lynn chris uphues wall

(photo from my instagram, dress is vintage, bag is from ModCloth, and the ASOS shoes)

I’m sorry for the radio silence, but I just needed some time to disconnect (at least somewhat) and visit with my friends. But I’m back! To be honest, I spent a lot of this week’s online time watching Prince videos and being sad about losing one of my favorites, so prepare yourself for a few of those. Here’s some things I’ve been clicking on:

  • “While My Guitar Gently Weeps” featuring Prince, Tom Petty, Jeff Lynne, Steve Winwood, and Dhani Harrison. You can skip to 3:28 for Prince’s incredible solo, but seriously…watch it from beginning to end. I’ve watched it approximately 20 times.
  • If you didn’t get a chance to check out my Bloglovin’ shop, you still have time. I’m having a difficult time not purchasing all of my picks.
  • These might be my new favorite pair of shoes.
  • I’m adding this to the list of future meals I want Bobby to make.
  • Love this DIY idea. I need Miku, Vester, Lacy, and Kitty Boos pajamas!
  • And last but certainly not least, congratulations to my dear friends Helena and Keith on their newborn baby boy, Nate!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



from Keiko Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...