Friday, March 31, 2017

THREE MINUTE MAKEUP

TUTORIAL + PHOTOGRAPHY BY AMY NADINE, GRAPHIC DESIGN BY EUNICE CHUN

This look is inspired by all of my French girlfriends that I visit every few years (my hubby is from France so I’m super lucky that we “have” to go back often!). You will never see a Parisian with a Kardashian-amount of makeup on, but my girlfriends still love makeup! I’m not putting them on a pedestal or saying we should look up to them… at all! I’m just appreciating their style and noticing that they don’t ever want to look overdone or like they put in too much effort. I notice when I’m around them, I tone down my makeup too without realizing I’m doing it! Anyway, let’s break it down, feature by feature!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



from The Beauty Department: Your Daily Dose of Pretty. http://ift.tt/2nEaZQY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...