Monday, May 1, 2017

Brigitte Bardot Inspired Updo – Hair Tutorial Video http://ift.tt/2oXZza8

Brigitte Bardot Inspired Updo

I have fine hair, but I love big updos. The higher the hair, you know? There’s no amount of teasing (although, she’s a friend of mine) that can achieve that 60s Brigitte Bardot hair, so I rely on little tricks to get the look I desire. You’ve probably seen the donut bun used to make the perfect ballerina bun, but they’re also very useful in other hairstyles — like this perfectly undone, Brigitte Bardot inspired updo. It’s super easy to recreate on your own, and a step up from the typical messy bun. Want to learn how to do this retro 60s hairstyle? Watch the video below for a step by step demonstration, and then try it on your own. Tip: try it while you watch, and pause as you go. That’s how I like to do it!

Brigitte Bardot Inspired Updo Video Credits:

Hair: PinMeUp Hair

Video and Editing: Dan Owens

Boss Lady / Creative Director: Holly Wang

p.s. If you have any tutorial requests, please let me know in the comments, on here or on my instagram.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



from Keiko Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...