Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Storets ruffled blouse http://ift.tt/2rpIkAY

storets sheer ruffled blouse  storets sheer ruffled blousestorets sheer ruffled blousestorets sheer ruffled blouse photos by Amy

Outfit Details:

Storetssheer ruffled blouse

Madewelldenim snap front skirt (on sale)

Stuart WeitzmanHighland boots

When it comes to anything new (you know, not vintage), I do most of my shopping online. For one thing, I kind of hate trying on clothing in stores. I prefer trying them on at home and popping them back in the mail with a return label, if need be (though I make this exception for jeans). Am I the only person who really hates trying on clothing?

Anyway, I digress. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve complimented someone on their outfit, only to find out it’s from Storets. After seeing a particularly beautiful blouse on Dawn, I decided to give them a go and place an order for myself. I bought a few tops that I really love, and now I find myself looking at their new arrivals more often than I should. Luckily, I have pretty good restraint — I’m known for adding lots of things to my cart and then closing the window before I can be tempted to complete purchase. And by “I’m known for” I mean that Bobby knows I do that, and possibly Miku and my cats. It’s a weird version of window shopping.

Anyway, I rounded up some of my current favorite tops at Storets. They have other things as well (dresses, pants, skirts), but due to their sizing, I find myself almost exclusively looking at blouses. Take note of the measurements before buying!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



from Keiko Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...