Monday, July 10, 2017

Healers Season 2 Sneak-Peek

subscribe-button

Hi friends! I am over the full moon to say that we are back July 17 with Season 2 of HEALERS. It’s been a whirlwind summer in the studio, interviewing a new cast of light workers eager to help us help ourselves—plus our pets, kids and the planet. Take a listen to the preview episode for a sneak-peek of what to expect, including testimonials from real people who have experienced the healing benefits of our guests (break out the tissues!). Also new this season: an after show so you can find out what my producers and I were thinking during each episode, the questions we wished we had asked, and the things that I wish I had said. HEALERS is going to be more emotional and woo woo than ever and I couldn’t be more excited or honored for you to experience the wisdom that awaits!

Namaste and see you soon,
Elizabeth

P.S. Be sure to subscribe on iTunes or Podcastone so you don’t miss an episode, follow along on Instagram for more inspiration and sign up for the newsletter where I’ll be announcing some magical events. 

THESE HAPPENED, TOO

Let's block ads! (Why?)



from beautybets.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...