Happy Wednesday Fashionistas! Today’s Style Post is all about two of the hottest trends to try this season: the pajama pants and prints all over. Now I know what you are thinking, I will never be able to pull off these trends or a similar look but this post is going to prove you wrong. Now I’ve always when a fan of the pajama pants trend from afar but was a little skeptical because of one of trouble areas, my hips. We all have areas that we wish were different. So I decided to try the trend anyway by wearing the same or similar print all over. This look is simple to pull off, just pair a matching top with a pair of pajama or wide leg pants with a neutral heel or sandal and accessorize where needed. For this outfit I just accessorized my hair to not over style the look. Yes there is a such thing as over styling a look, which I know less is truly more.
What I’m Wearing:
Graphic Button Down Top – Bevello
Graphic Pajama Pants – Bevello
Black Heeled Sandals – Zara
Embellished Headband – Bevello
All photos in this posts by Monique Harris Photography
What did you think of Today’s All Print Bevello look? What print are you looking forward to wearing this Spring?
Linked up to FundayMonday, Transatlantic Blonde, Pleated Poppy, Rolled up Pretty, This Kind of Love, Covered in Grace, Wardrobe Wednesday, Random Wednesday, Weekend Update, Monday Mingle, Watch What I’m Wearing, Style Sessions, Copy Cat Closet, Glow Kouture, My Thrifty Chic
Follow us on Keaton Row, Facebook. Twitter, Instagram, RSS Feed
With Style,
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
from Style to Envy http://ift.tt/1juqNAU
No comments:
Post a Comment