Happy Monday Fashionistas! One thing I love Spring fashion is the vibrant prints that are on trend and this year tribal prints are in as to be expected. I love to wear tribal prints because it adds so much personality to an outfit. So when I ran across the neon tribal printed dress at Bevello I had to try it on for size. It is the perfect Spring dress to have to wear to the office, for a girl’s day out or even a date night. I like to call this dress the all purpose dress because you can wear it for all purposes. For today’s style post, I decided to style this dress for a casual day out. I simply kept the dress the focus by adding a cardigan to layer, a few accessories to accent the print and colored wedge sneakers to keep the look casual. An easy look to pull off to always stay fashionable on the go.
What I’m Wearing
Neon Tribal Print Dress – Bevello
Dressy Cardigan – Bevello
Suede Sneaker Wedges – Steve Madden
Tribal Accessories – Bevello
All photos in this posts by Monique Harris Photography
What did you think of Today’s Tribal Bevello look? What print are you looking forward to wearing this Spring?
Linked up to FundayMonday, Transatlantic Blonde, Pleated Poppy, Rolled up Pretty, This Kind of Love, Covered in Grace, Wardrobe Wednesday, Random Wednesday, Weekend Update, Monday Mingle, Watch What I’m Wearing, Style Sessions, Copy Cat Closet, Glow Kouture, My Thrifty Chic
Follow us on Keaton Row, Facebook. Twitter, Instagram, RSS Feed
With Style,
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
from Style to Envy http://ift.tt/1gnURes
No comments:
Post a Comment