Hola chicas! Spring is here and it’s all about artistic prints and bright colors! While browsing some items at Bevello I found this bold pink halter dress, while super cute and perfect for spring I didn’t love the look on me. Confession time while I’m active and eat healthy I would like to lean out a bit as a gain muscle quickly on my upper body. With that in mind I wasn’t loving the shape on my body type but true to my style I found a way to make it work…so I made the dress into a skirt by placing a tunic over the top. I felt comfortable and the overall look is Barbie chic ;). I finished the look with a bold cuff and my old faithful Zara shoes – I seriously don’t care how old these shoes are I love them they are perfection!
Style Tip – if you are having a day when you don’t feel your best get creative and find a fashionable way to conceal those areas. Try layering items on top, add a belt to cinch the waist or even add opaque tights when you want to wear a short item but feeling a little self conscious.
What I’m Wearing:
Top, Dress as Skirt & Cuff – Bevello
Shoes – Zara
Photos by Monique Harris Photography.
Are you embracing bright colors this spring?!?
Shop more looks from Bevello and use code: BELLAREP10 at checkout.
Event Alert – stop by Bevello this Thursday at 5:00pm for customer appreciation night. Join us at City Centre location 796 Town & Country Blvd, Houston.
Linked up to FundayMonday, Transatlantic Blonde, Pleated Poppy, Rolled up Pretty, This Kind of Love, Covered in Grace, Wardrobe Wednesday, Random Wednesday, Weekend Update, Monday Mingle, Watch What I’m Wearing, Style Sessions, Copy Cat Closet
Follow us on Keaton Row, Facebook. Twitter, Instagram, RSS Feed
With Style,
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
from Style to Envy http://ift.tt/1fgJOiX
No comments:
Post a Comment